I have always been obsessed by the cheerful people with the brighter smile. They always appear so enchanting and happy go lucky. Maybe they aren’t but their bright smile makes them look like that. If you smile cheerfully but your teeth appear to be yellowish, all the happiness in your smile will fade away because it feels embarrassing to have yellowish teeth.
There are people who face this problem even after brushing their teeth 2 times a day, for unknown reasons or sometimes for certain internal problems like poor dental hygiene, smoking, chewing tobacco, excess use of drugs and poor quality mouthwash and kinds of toothpaste. There’s another reason for yellowish teeth and stinking breath is stomach disorders. Yes, you heard it right. Poor stomach health can lead to mouth problems especially yellow teeth. One should visit their dentist if the problem is going out of hand but before that there is a magical yet natural ingredient home remedy that can whiten the teeth naturally in no time and help you get rid of stinking breath.
Things You Required Are:
- 1 tbsp. of Black sesame seed oil or Coconut oil
- A capsule of Activated charcoal or ¼ tsp
Black Sesame Seed Oil or Coconut Oil: These oils are packed with natural ingredients with the power of strain pulling, and brightens your smile. The other ingredient is:
Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal is famous for its brightening properties and having super powers of removing plaque and yellow teeth.
These two ingredients are even more powerful when combined together. I have always been very much obsessed with white bright teeth so I read this remedy somewhere and I tried and it definitely has wonderful benefits. You can also use some essential oils like almond oil but black sesame oil is highly recommended.
1. If the activated charcoal you are using is in capsules than empty the capsule in a small bowl, add oil and mix with small spoon or spatula. Charcoal is little messy but don’t worry it washes off easily.
2. Now swish this mixture in your mouth for 15-20 minutes. After that spit the oil into the sink or trash and brush your teeth with lukewarm water.
3. Repeat this process 3-4 times a week and see the amazing results in real soon.