I have been taking different kinds of smoothies in breakfast since I have heard that thick smoothies are actually good for weight loss because they keep your stomach full for longer period of time. Smoothies are the great options to start your day off, because they are rich, creamier, filling and tasty.
This banana, strawberry, oats and Greek yogurt strawberry is one of my favourite. You can make this either with cow milk or almond milk. It would be better if you avoid adding sugar but if you really want it little sweeter than you can add 1-2 tsps. of raw honey.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups (9 oz) frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 ripe medium bananas
- 1/2 cup quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Add all the ingredients in a blender, cover it properly and then blend until smooth. Serve instantly without delay.