The recipe Strawberry-Balsamic Swirl is all time favorite among kids of all ages and also young girls or boys who are interested in eating “Strawberry-Balsamic Swirl”. It is available in different colors and designs which are liked by all. It is very simple and easy recipe and is made so quickly. It is mostly eaten by people in warm and hot dazzling days of summer.
|Calories per serving:||89|
|Fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||22g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||7mg|
|Calcium per serving:||15mg|
- Sugar : 3/4 cup
- Balsamic vinegar : 1 cup
- Water : 3/4 cup
- Hulled strawberries : 1 pound
1. Preparation time of this recipe is 7 minutes. Cooking time is 17 minutes and freezing time is 4 hours.
2. For this recipe, you have to first boil the balsamic vinegar for 12 minutes, until it become in form of syrup. Reduce to cup 1/4 and set aside.
3. In this mean time, combine water and sugar in a medium sauce pan and put it on medium heat. Boil this mixture and constantly stirring the spoon. Boil this for 30 seconds more and then remove aside from the heat and for 5 minutes let this mixture to become cool.
4. Take a blender and puree syrup of sugar and strawberries in it.
5. Start filling all ten molds pop halfway by using puree of strawberry. Freeze it for one hour.
6. Then take it from freezer and start toping with balsamic reduction, as well as pour the enduring puree of strawberry in it and add to pop sticks. Again freeze it for more 3 hours. After that your strawberry balsamic swirl is chilled and ready to eat.