This sweet pudding is much familiar among those people who love to eat food having sweet taste. It includes ice creams, pudding, fruit salads, kheer, custard and much more desserts and cakes full of cream. This pudding is simply awesome and you can eat this pudding at morning or evening tea time.
This sticky toffee pudding is simply a new type of pudding and light as well. Anyone of you will be pleased after testing the taste of this pudding. You would not be able to control yourself and will eat more and more. So have a look on easy sticky toffee pudding ingredients.
Ingredients for Toffee Sauce
- Sugar : 100 grams
- Butter : 75 grams
- Cream : 120 grams
Ingredients for Pudding
- Brown sugar light : 120 grams
- Boiling water : 3 cups
- Vanilla essence : 1 teaspoon
- Dates : 225 grams
- Milk : 100 ml
- Flour self-raising : 170 grams
- Bicarbonate soda : 1 teaspoon
- Medium sized eggs : 2
- Butter (softened) : 85 grams
- Brown sugar dark : 4 tablespoons
Best Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe
1. First preheat your oven at 180 degrees
2. At least 30 minutes soak dates in the boiling water
3. Then mix flour along with bicarbonate soda and then keep this aside.
4. Beat sugar and cream altogether to make it creamy and pale.
5. Add both eggs at same time and essence of vanilla and beat them until it become smooth.
6. Now take a bowl and add flour and mix it well for some time whereas beat with milk.
7. The batter shall be soft and smooth but not much runny. Drain as well as properly chop all dates and then fold it in batter through wooden spoon or spatula. Don’t mix too much. Then bake this material for 30 to 35 minutes and then remove baking tray from the oven.
For making sauce of toffee, first take a saucepan and add cream and butter sugar in it. Put it on stoke and boil for some time until sauce becomes dark in color. Then remove sauce from heat and apply it on pudding with pastry brush.