This recipe is best for kids of all ages as spaghetti’s is liked by all and it is much famous among kids who are living in foreign countries. As we all know that these types of recipes are much delicious and tasty plus with in less time they can be prepared. Spaghetti Bolognese with Hidden Veggies recipe is made with fresh vegetables.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese with Hidden Vegetables recipe are given below:-
- Ground black pepper and salt : as per your need
- Bay leaf : 1
- Cube of beef stock : 1
- Tomato puree : 2 tbsp
- Tin of chopped tomatoes : 400 g
- Roughly chopped onion : 1
- Thinly sliced red pepper : 1
- Mixed herbs (dried) or Dried oregano : 1 tsp
- Dried spaghettis : 300gram
- Beef mince lean : 500 gram
- Finely grated & peeled carrot : 1
- Finely grated & trimmed courgette : 1
Spaghetti Bolognese with Hidden Vegetables
1. First you have to wash all vegetables and put them all in saucepan and add water in it and boil these all vegetables for almost 10 minutes. When pepper and onion become soft, turn off the flame and put all this in a blender for puree by using hand blender. When it is blend set aside to keep it warm.
2. Now again heat the flame at medium and put another lidded and nonstick saucepan. Start frying mince beef for 5 minutes and mix it spoon made of wood.
3. Add vegetables purees, tomato puree, dried herbs and chopped tomatoes in this saucepan and start stirring it until it combines well. Crush stock cube plus add leaf bay in it and also add salt and pepper and start stirring again.
4. When it comes to boil, then slow the heat until it is simmered. Cover the half pan with lid plus gently more simmer for 30 minutes so that it becomes thick. After that, put off the heat.
5. In a meanwhile, take large pot that is filled with salted water and put it on heat for boiling. Then add spaghetti in it until it cooked well.
6. Now spilt spaghetti among bowls plus top it with Bolognese. Also add parmesan and black pepper according to your taste.