Roasted brussels sprouts recipe is simply tasty and takes less time for making. For those who have not tried this recipe before must try this dish once. The taste of Roasted Brussels sprouts is yummiest ever and it becomes much delicious if you serve it with boiled rice along with fresh salad or sauces.
It’s taste is also salty and sweet so all those who are food lovers must try this recipe at least once at home. The ingredients list of roasted brussels sprouts recipe are as follows:-
- Ground black pepper (fresh) : 1/2 teaspoon
- Kosher salt : 1 teaspoon
- Brussels sprouts : 1 1/2 pounds (remove yellow leaves and trim them)
- Olive oil : 3 tablespoons
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
1. Preparation time of this recipe is 15 minutes and cooking time is 45 minutes. Roasted Brussels sprouts get ready in 1 hour and you can serve it to 6 people easily.
2. First you have to preheat your oven at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
3. Then place all Brussels sprouts in trimmed form. Then take a plastic bag and put Brussels sprouts, pepper, olive oil, kosher salt in it and seal bag tightly. Shake it to the coat and dispense it in to the baking sheet and then place in the center rack of oven.
4. You can roast this in the oven which is preheated for 45 minutes. Every 6-7 minutes you have to shake the pan for getting brown from all sides.
5. Reduce the heat when you feel necessary as to prevent it with burning. When you see that Brussels sprouts starts browning and give black shade then it is done. Put aside and add kosher salt and black pepper in it if you like. Them serve roasted Brussels sprouts with boiled rice and feel the taste by you own.