Slow cooker Italian beef for sandwiches is very simple and easy to make and anyone who is not expert can also make this sandwich easily. This sandwich is mostly available at every restaurant and cafés along with drinks and coffees.
You can also make these sandwiches for your kids and your husband when kids go to school and husband go to office. Also you can serve them to your family members with evening tea or when some guests came to your home you can also serve them.
Here are the ingredients list of Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches.
- Onion salt : 1 teaspoon
- Water : 3 cups
- Salt : 1 teaspoon
- Dried basil : 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper : 1 teaspoon
- Dried oregano : 1 teaspoon
- Dried parsley : 1 teaspoon
- Rump roast : 1 (5 pound)
- Garlic powder : 1 teaspoon
- Dry Italian style of mix salad dressing packet : 1 (0.7 ounce)
- Bay leaf : 1
Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches Recipe
1. Preparation time of this Italian beef is quite lengthy but once you prepare the beef for sandwiches, you can also freeze the filling of sandwiches in freezer.
2. Preparation time of this recipe is 15 minutes and cooking time is 12 hours. Ready time of this recipe is 12 hours and 15 minutes.
3. First take a saucepan and put it on stroke on medium heat. Combine water along with bay leaf, salt, garlic powder, ground black pepper, salad dressing, oregano, parsley, basil and onion salt in it and stir well until it is boiled.
4. Put the roast in the slow cooker as well as pour mixture of salad dressing over to the meat.
5. Cover it with lid and start cooking meat on little low heat for at least 12 hours and if heat is high then 5 hours is okay. When it becomes cooked, remove the bay leaf and slice meat by using fork.