Spicy foods and infused drinks made with pumpkin are getting in fashion from the past few years. People love to eat dishes having the core ingredient of pumpkin. Some of these dishes are just delicious and they are also healthy if we talk about the benefits of pumpkin.
Here I am sharing the recipe of one of the best dish of pumpkin termed as Perfect Pumpkin Madeleines. This dish has used a lot of flavors that are best in fall season and can also make your dessert tastier.
Ingredients of Perfect Pumpkin Madeleines are as follows:-
- Unsalted butter : ½ cup
- Flour : 1 cup
- Salt : ¼ teaspoon
- Baking powder : ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla extract : 1 teaspoon
- Crushed sugar : ½ cup
- Pumpkin pie spice : ½ teaspoon
- Pumpkin puree : 3 tablespoon
- Eggs : 3
- Light-brown sugar (firmly packed) : 2 tablespoon
Perfect Pumpkin Madeleines Recipe
1. Take a small size saucepan and add butter in it. Melt the butter and then set it aside. Beat together baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt and flour. Blend both sugars and eggs in stand mixer for 5-6 minutes for making thick pale mixture. Now beat pumpkin puree and vanilla extract. Now take off the bowl. Use rubber spatula for sifting in half mixture of flour and fold it softly on eggs mixture. Now sift in left over mixture of flour and fold smoothly.
2. Put already melted butter in another bowl. Put nearly 1 cup batter and start folding in warm butter. Also put left over batter and keep folding in it. You will see that batter has become thick. Put batter in refrigerator for nearly 60 minutes or whole night. Preheat oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit. Use melted butter for brushing madeleine molds. Now place them in freezer so that butter becomes hard. Take out molds. Scoop substantial tablespoon batter on them.
3. Bake for almost 10-12 minutes for getting golden edges and soft centers. Immediately take out madeleines from pans then allow them to cool. Don’t forget to dust them with crushed sugar. Perfect Pumpkin Madeleines are ready to be served.