As we all know that winter season has arrived and the demand for chocolate made drinks and deserts have increased. People of all ages love to drink smoothies made with chocolates for keeping them warm in cold weather. Chocolate drinks are mostly liked by kids.
Nowadays fruits are also used for making delicious drinks. Oranges come in winter season and are enriched in Vitamin C that is essential for healthy body. Today I will make a yummy drink by using oranges and chocolate. The name of this drink is Choc-Orange Hot Chocolate and you will need the following ingredients for making it.
- Milk : 150 ml
- Zest of half orange
- Double cream : 50 ml
- Dark chocolate in chopped form : 50 gram
- Orange liqueur : 25 ml
Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate
1. It is very simple to make choc-orange hot chocolate. You will just need 10 minutes for making this tasty and hot drink. First of all, take a saucepan and place it on medium heat. Add 150 ml milk, zest of half orange and 50 ml cream in the saucepan. Allow all these ingredients to heat until these are simmered.
2. After that, remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Take a sieve and use it for pouring this hot mixture in the jug for removing the zest of orange. Now again pour this filtered mixture in the saucepan and place on medium heat. Now add 50 gram dark chocolate in the saucepan and start stirring. Keep on stirring till all chocolate is liquefied. Reduce the heat when the mixture becomes smooth for making it warm.
4. Now add 25 ml orange liqueur in this mixture. Pour the entire mixture in jug. Your Choc-Orange Hot Chocolate is ready to be served now.