This recipe of oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies is delicious and full of dried cranberries and white chocolate as well. These chocolate chip cookies are easy and simple to make as well as combine altogether all ingredients and shape these balls and then bake.
The oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies are famous among youngsters and kids. For all lovers of chocolate who all time want to eat chocolates as daily diet. The ingredients are easily accessible at home and you can bake these cookies at any time of your day.
The ingredients list of Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are as follows:-
- White chocolate morsels : 1/2 cup
- Rolled oats : 1 cup
- Dried cranberries : 3/4 cup
- All purpose flour : 3/4 cup
- Packed brown sugar : 1/2 cup
- Egg : 1
- Sugar : 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract : 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda : 1/2 teaspoon
- Softened butter : 1/4 cup
- Salt : 1/4 teaspoon
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. First preheat your oven at 350° F.
2. Mix all ingredients of cookies in a bowl which is large as well as blend them well until the batter is blended gently.
3. Roll the batter in to the balls of 1 inch and then place it in the prepared sheet of baking.
4. Then bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes approximately or until it get lightly brown.
5. When they become light brown, remove the cookies from the baking sheet as well as let them cool earlier. Start serving to your family, relatives as well as friends.
6. Also you can do topping with your own favorite ingredients like white or brown chocolate.