Banana is a super fruit, rich in vitamin B-6, vitamin C, magnesium and a great source of potassium. Banana has a good form of dietary fibres which regulates the bowel movements and prevent stomach upsetting. It provides the number of vitamins that enhance eye health and help you improve your vision. Banana helps you reach your weight loss goals and regulates blood sugar levels. It is also very beneficial for glowing bright skin and strong beautiful hair. Bananas help your heart rate in control and prevent cardio vascular problems. People suffering from constipation and poor bowel movement are recommended to take the banana with yogurt and with one attempt you will notice the difference.
Japanese people uses a special kind of diet which includes 2 bananas in the morning followed with a glass of water, and this might help reducing excess body fat in no time. So that how bananas are helpful to the body.
Read also: Nutrition Facts & Health Benefits of Banana
Bananas make deliciously yummy and healthy desserts like homemade banana ice creams, banana puddings, banana bread and muffins. Here I am stating Moist Banana Muffin recipe which is delicious as well as healthy and an ideal dish for kids who love desserts and snacking. Here you go with the recipe:
- Flour: 2 cups
- Bananas: 3-4
- Mayonnaise: 1 cup
- Baking powder: 1 tsp.
- White sugar: 1 cup
- Chocolate chips : ½ cups (optional)
1. Preheat the oven and spray the muffin tray with oil or place paper cupcakes in the muffin tray and set aside.
2. Ripe the bananas and mash evenly with the help of a fork.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl, add mashed bananas, mayonnaise and chocolate chips in it and stir well. Pour the batter into muffin tray making it ¾ full.
4. Bake till it turns golden brown or for 15, 20 minutes.
5. Mix powdered sugar with milk and drizzle over the baked muffins or sprinkle with powdered sugar.