Luscious and Light Fruity Desserts Fluffy Coconut-lime cake recipe is very light in calories but taste is so yummy. While eating this cake, you will feel a flavor of coconut-lime in every bite. If you have not eaten this cake yet, then must try this recipe today. Here are the ingredients of Luscious and Light Fruity Desserts Fluffy Coconut-lime cake.
- Powdered sugar : 1 cup
- Salt : a pinch
- Thawed coconut flakes frozen (unsweetened) : 2 tablespoons
- Granulated sugar : 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice fresh : 1 tablespoon
- Peeled and sliced mangoes : 4 large
- Lime zest : ½ teaspoon
- Food cake (round angel) : 1 (in size of 10-inch)
This recipe took 30 minutes only and your Luscious and Light Fruity Desserts Fluffy Coconut-lime cake is ready to eat. Just follow the given below steps.
1. First preheat your oven at 375°. Take a baking sheet and spread the coconut in it and start toasting them for about 7-8 minutes or until they become golden. Put them aside.
2. Take a small bowl and combine salt, lime zest ¼ teaspoon, lime juice, water 1 tablespoon and powdered sugar in it and let them stand for 12 minutes. Transfer the glaze over to the cake and dust it with the coconut which are roasted and again let them stand for 12 minutes or when the cake glaze is set. Take a large bowl and mix altogether lime zest ¼ teaspoon, granulated sugar and mango in it.
3. For cutting the cake in to wedges, use serrated knife. Then arrange the cake on the dessert plates by decorating slice of mangoes on sides.
I hope you will like this recipe and must try this at home.