Today I am going to share with you the recipe of an entirely different dish that has a delicious taste. You can use this dish as starter or main course. Name of this dish is Chicken Quesadillas and Sweetcorn Salsa.
Preparation time of this dish is 30 minutes. The ingredients to be used in this dish are healthy and full of nutrition. People of all ages will love to eat this yummy dish. Now I am sharing the ingredients of “Chicken Quesadillas and Sweetcorn Salsa”.
Making of Quesadilla
- Olive oil = 2 tbsp
- Sour cream = 4 tbsp
- 8 Flour tortillas (ready-made)
- Jalapeno chilies (60gram/ 2 ½ oz) roughly chopped
- Roots and leaves of coriander = 1 bunch small in size
- Shredded mature cheddar = 250gram/ 9 oz
- Finely sliced red onion = ½
- Thickly sliced cooked chicken = 300gram/11oz
Making of Salsa
- Black pepper (fresh)
- Salt as per your taste
- Sweetcorn = 150gram/ 5oz
- Roughly chopped jalapeno chilies = 20grams/ 8/4 oz
- Finely chopped green chili = 1
- Juice of 1 lime only
- Roughly chopped mint leaves (fresh) = 2 tbsp
- Roughly chopped leaves of coriander (fresh) = 2 tbsp
Chicken Quesadillas and Sweetcorn Salsa
For making quesadilla, take 4 tortillas and place them on board. Use grated cheese for covering them. Equally divide red onion, coriander, chicken and jalapeno chilies over each of these covered tortillas. Spread cream of sour in to each one side of remaining 4 tortillas and put their cream side onto the already filled tortillas. Now heat up frying pan by adding oil in it. Put oil in pan in medium heat then put these quesadilla in the frying pan for cook 5 minutes both sides until they all become brown and crispy as well as the cheese which is filled in it starts melting. Repeat same procedure with remaining quesadillas. When all quesadillas are cooked, put it into quarters. For making of salsa, put all ingredients of salsa in the food processor plus pulse to mix and add salt and black pepper of your own taste. Now your recipe is ready to eat.