Honey and sesame-glazed chicken breast with green beans is very tasty dish and take less time for making. You can eat this recipe with different sauces and with boiled rice. For all those lovers of this recipe, I am going to share the recipe of honey and sesame-glazed chicken breast with green beans.
- Honey : 1/3 cup
- Chicken stock (unsalted) : 6 tablespoons
- Sesame seeds (toasted) : 2 teaspoons
- Toasted sliced almonds : 2 tablespoons
- Melted butter (unsalted) : 1 tablespoon
- Divided dark sesame oil : 2 tablespoons
- Fresh green beans (trimmed) : 2 (8- ounce)
- Kosher salt (divided) : ¾ teaspoon
- Black pepper (freshly ground) : ½ teaspoon
- Whole grain mustard : 1 ½ tablespoons
- Skinless and boneless chicken breast : 4 (6 ounce)
Honey and Sesame-Glazed Chicken Breasts Recipe
1. Take a small saucepan on high-medium heat and combine mustard oil 1 tablespoon, honey and chicken stock. Mix with whisk and bring to boil and then reduce the heat. Start cooking them for 12 minutes or until they become syrupy and keep stirring occasionally.
2. Take a non-stick skillet (large) over medium heat. Now add remaining oil in to the pan and swirl for coating. Then sprinkle chicken along with pepper ¼ teaspoon and salt ½ teaspoon. Now add chicken in to the pan and cook it for 7-8 minutes for both sides or until it becomes golden brown. Pour the mixture of honey over to the chicken and shake over with the sesame seeds.
3. In last, prepare the green beans as per according to direction given on packet. Mix the remaining butter, salt ¼ teaspoon, beans, and pepper ¼ teaspoon in the bowl. Toss coating and sprinkle them with almonds.