Fresh vegetables are significant for your healthier life and all of you must use the vegetables at least two times in a week. If we talk about this recipe then it can be said that it is full of nutrition and prepared with some fresh vegetables. It looks good if we grill high quantity of vegetables then it will bring your dish a different appearance.
Anyone can easily cook grilled zucchini along with squash that is yummy in taste. For making this Grilled Zucchini and squash recipe, you have to follow its ingredients and preparation method.
- Butter : 3/4 cups
- Thinly sliced of summer squash : 1
- Salt : 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder : 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper : 2 tablespoons
- Lengthwise halved as well as cut it in to slices of 1/4 inch : 2 zucchini
1. Preparation time of this recipe is 15 minutes and cooking time is 20 minutes. This dish will be complete in just 35 minutes.
2. First preheat your grill at a heat of medium temperature.
3. Place all zucchini along with squash on aluminum foil of large sheet. Put butter dots in sheet.
4. Season it with garlic powder, pepper and salt. Also seal the vegetables in to the aluminum foil.
5. On your preheated grill, place foil pack and then cook it for 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft and tender. Put them in a plate and serve this dish along with rice.