Hemorrhoids are swollen veins around the anus. When the pressure on rectum increases then veins around anus started inflamed. There are many reasons behind it. It is also known as piles as it resembles the bunch of stones.
The ration of adopting hemorrhoids is greater in women rather than men. Usually, women have to face it during pregnancy because the uterus size increases and build a pressure on rectum that ultimately leads to swollen veins around the anus. Other reasons may be diarrhea, weight gain, prolonged sitting in the same posture, low fiber, diet, straining during bowel movement, constipation, anal intercourse etc.
How to Make Your Ointment
Today we are sharing an ointment that is effective in hemorrhoids. The ingredients and method is given below.
- 50 ml St. john’s Wort oil
- 50 grams of beeswax
- 1 Tsp honey
- 10 grams of propolis
Method of Preparation:
1. Take a glass container and put honey into it.
2. Add propolis and mix it in honey with a wooden spoon. Glass container and wooden spoon are better than plastic and yield a better result.
3. Take another glass container and put St. john’s Wort oil in it.
4. Add beeswax and steam it until it is boiled.
5. Slightly cool it and add it into honey and propolis mixture.
6. Your ointment is ready. It can be stored in the refrigerator.
Method to Apply this Ointment:
Take a piece of gauze or cotton and soak it in the ointment. Apply it on anus at night. Do this process at every night. Remove cotton or gauze in the morning. Repeat this process until hemorrhoids are cured. It is an easy method and cure hemorrhoids rapidly.