Potatoes are easily available at supermarkets and these are also reasonable. Potatoes are liked by everyone especially famous among kids. They love to eat dishes which are made with potatoes due to their yummiest taste. Today I am going to tell you the recipe of Creamiest Mashed Potatoes which is given below.
- Chicken stock (unsalted) : 1 cup
- Peeled and cubed baking potatoes : 3 pounds
- Xanthan gum : ½ teaspoon
- Fat-free milk : ½ cup
- Kosher salt : 1 ¼ teaspoons
- Nonfat milk (powdered) : ½ cup
- Black pepper (freshly ground) : ½ teaspoon
- Unsalted butter : ¼ cup
- Garlic clove : 1 large
1. In Dutch oven, put all potatoes. Cover them with the cold water 2 inches above the potatoes. Bring water to boil and then reduce the heat. Start simmering for more 15 minutes or when they become fully tender. Drain the potatoes.
2. Pour the milk (fat free) in the Dutch oven and slowly whisk the powdered milk in it. Put them on medium heat for two minutes until warm. Stirring them constantly and mix them well until the powder is dissolved easily to become a think mixture. Remove the Dutch oven from heat.
3. Press the potatoes with help of hand or ricer and add milk in it. Cover all potatoes to keep them warm.
4. Take a small saucepan and combine butter and stock in it and cook them over a medium heat until the potatoes mixture simmers plus the butter melts properly. Now remove the pan from the heat and whisk on the xanthan gum till the mixture is emulsified and thick.
5. Now pour the mixture of stock over to the mixture of potatoes. Dust the mixture with garlic, pepper, and salt and combine them well. You can serve soon for the fresh creamiest outcomes.