This recipe of Chicken Fajita Drumstick is best for all those food lovers who like to eat chicken and want to eat something delicious which is totally different in taste. This recipe is simply an easy recipe and you can serve it with Salad made of Mexican corn.
You can serve this recipe to at least 6 persons once by decorating chicken drumstick in to a stylish roasting tray along with all spices which you have used. You can use this dish as starter when you invite your friends, relative or others on night dinners. So here I am going to share the recipe of Chicken Fajita Drumstick with Mexican Corn Salad. This dish is easy and simple to understand by anyone.
- 6 large wraps of tortilla
- 12 pieces of chicken drumsticks
- Vegetable oil : 1 tbsp
- Ground cumin : 1 tbsp
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Paprika : 1 tbsp
Ingredients for Mexican Corn Salad
- Tin of sweet corn (200g approx) rinsed as well as drained
- 1 lemon (in form of juice)
- Red pepper : 1
- Spring onion : 2
- Pepper and salt as per your requirement
Chicken Fajita Drumsticks with Mexican Corn Salad
1. At 180 C to 200 C preheat the oven. First lay all drumsticks in a roasting tray that is large in size and then put all spices in it. Then slightly crush garlic in paste and add this paste in to tray where you have already put your chicken.
2. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and oil as per your requirement and roast it in oven for 30 minutes until it become light brown and also check that it is perfectly cooked from inside. When your drumstick is cooked properly, then get ready for making salad. Take a bowl and put sweet corn in it and finely chopped pepper (seed removed) and also add it in bowl. Then cut the spring onion and add it in bowl with pinch of lemon’s juice. As per your taste add pepper and salt. Slice chicken from bone as well as wrap in with tortilla wraps along with Mexican corn salad.