The cabbage soup recipe which I am going to share with all of you is one of the best and perfect for all those men and women who are much tensed about their weight loss and their fat also increases day by day. So for those people, I am sharing a recipe which will help in reducing their extra fat from their overall body and will also maintain their body.
Medicinal cabbages are a popular home remedy for many health conditions from acne to insomnia. In the past few years, medical research on them has expanded and it has been found that consuming cabbage can help reduce fat in the body.
Many people fear cabbage soup as they do cabbage. First of all, this soup is basically a vegetable soup and cabbage is a food that is packed with vitamins and nutrients, and it is one of the best sources of fiber. In fact, 1 cup of cooked cabbage contains more than 18 grams of fiber and more than 25% of the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for vitamin C, and a hearty serving of cabbage provides almost 9 grams of protein, too.
You can burn fat from your stomach, but it is a very slow process. Your body will only let go of this fat if you eat a non-caloric soup for few days straight. The soup will be made from cabbage leafs. This will force the stomach to release all the stored fat. This is the best way to burn fat from the stomach. In this article, we will explain how cabbages help burn fat and how to make an effective cabbage fat burning soup to lose weight.
- Beef broth can : 1 (14 ounce)
- Chopped carrots : 5
- Chopped stalks celery : 10
- Chopped onions : 3
- Diced green bell peppers : 2
- Peeled tomatoes in liquid form : 2 cans (16 ounce)
- Drained cut green beans : 1 can (15 ounce)
- Tomato juice : 2 quarts
- Soup mix of dry onion : 1 envelope (1 ounce)
Also read: Cabbage Juice for Ulcers
How to Make Cabbage Fat Burning Soup
It’s cabbage soup time! This time we’re making a low-carb cabbage soup that not only tastes good, but is also quick and easy to prepare. Here’s how:
1. Preparation time is 20 minutes and cooking time is 25 minutes. You can make this cabbage fat burning soup only in 45 minutes.
2. Take a large pot and put celery, carrots, peppers, onions, green beans, tomatoes and cabbage. Then add mix onion soup, beef broth, tomato juice and some water to cover all vegetables. Cook all of them until the vegetables are tendered. You can also add salt or black pepper to change its taste as per your desire.
You can also store this cabbage fat burning soup in your refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Cabbage Soup for Cold & Flu
While there is no universal cure for the common cold, a hot bowl of soup to soothe a runny nose and can do a body good. Cabbage soup is a well-known remedy. It is filled with vitamins and minerals that help fight off germs. It’s also a very cheap and easy remedy.
How to Store Fat Burning Cabbage Soup
Serve: It can stay at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
Store: If you want to freeze the soup, let it cool to room temperature, then put it in a sealed plastic container for around 7 days.
Freeze: You can also store this fat burning cabbage soup in the freezer. You can store this soup in freezer for upto 3 months.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 4540IU
Vitamin C: 25mg