Green colour veggies are the most recommended thing ever to almost everyone unless you are a kidney stone patient because it has the high amount of iron in it. They are so rich in essential nutrients like minerals and vitamins. And aids a lot in curing and preventing some very critical diseases, it helps reducing weight, making your skin bright, glowing and vibrant, helps reduce hair shed because a lot of iron in it and iron is essential for hair scalp to protect against problems.
Broccoli is one of the deluxe vegetables with the green colour that is extremely rich in vitamin B6, B1, E, A, potassium, iron, magnesium and dietary fibers which averts stomach ailments.
Broccoli is known for preventing and treating human body from many serious diseases like cancer, unbalanced blood sugar levels, anaemia, it helps to regulate HDL and reduces LDL.
Broccoli prevents eye problems, and aids in treating if already there. It also helps in eliminating toxins and drastic substances from the body.
Broccoli makes a lot of yummy foods including baked items like pastas, lasagnes, salads, soups and what not? You can add your own variations like cooking with veggies, cheese, adding in sandwiches and using with pizza items etc.
Here I am stating Broccoli Cheese Bake, an ideal side course dish for parties and when your kids are not in the mood to eat some main course thing or wanted to snack over something amazingly tasty and little heavy in nature.
- Butter ½ cup
- Broccoli 8 cups (fresh and cubed)
- Milk 1- ¼ cups
- Onion 1 small and chopped
- All-purpose flour 2 tbsp.
- Eggs 2 beaten
- Swiss cheese 4 cups (shredded)
- Salt n pepper to taste
1. Boil the broccoli for 5-6 minutes or till render yet firm.
2. Pre heat the oven.
3. Heat the butter on medium heat and add flour and whisk while adding milk to make thick paste. Now add onion in the flour mixture and cook till tender, remove the heat and season with salt n pepper.
4. Beat the eggs and add 3 cups of cheese and whisk well, combine with flour and milk mixture and mix firmly.
5. Now place broccoli in 9*13 inch dish and pour the cheese mixture over it. Sprinkle remaining one cup of cheese and cilantro over the tray and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
You can add mushrooms and olives at the top of it before baking for more enhancements.