Are you a cheesecake lover? But afraid of adding them in breakfast because of a lot of calories? No problem. How about adding cheesecake smoothie in your breakfast table? Sounds delicious.
Shake and smoothie craze in breakfast is getting viral and people are trying new and new stuff to make versatile smoothies and this protein packed shake is also a result of this these versatile trying’s. Use cottage cheese, frozen banana and blueberries along with protein powder and blend them in almond milk with ice cubes. Enjoy with a healthy punch.
- 1 cup low-fat plain kefir
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, or more if needed
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 very ripe banana, peeled, diced into 3 pieces and frozen
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
Add all the ingredients like blueberries, banana, honey, kefir, vanilla, cottage cheese and almond milk. Add some ice cubes if desired. Blend it until smooth well. Serve immediately.