23. LeeAnn’s Luscious Smoothie
Here’s a scrumptiously sweet sugar-free alternative to all those unhealthy sugar-packed treats.
Just one serving will provide you a whopping 9 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, and 256 calories, which only contain 26 grams of carbs and a mere 19 grams of sugars.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp. cold-pressed organic flaxseed oil
- 1 tbsp. sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup skimmed milk
Blend in the frozen strawberries and skimmed milk for about one minute, and then pour out the smoothie into a tall glass. Stir in the flaxseed oil, and sprinkle the sunflower or pumpkin seeds on top like a layer of garnish.
24. Tutti-Frutti Smoothie
This is an incredibly refreshing and invigorating pick-me-up that will infuse you after a grueling workout session at the gym. It packs up only 140 calories, which contain 3.5 grams of protein, 2.5 grams of fiber, 29 grams of carbs and only 16 grams of sugar.
- Half cup frozen berries (strawberries and raspberries)
- Half cup canned and juicy pineapple (crushed)
- Half cup ripe banana (sliced)
- Half cup plain yogurt
- Half cup orange juice
Toss in the berries, banana, orange juice, and yogurt, along with the pineapple and its juices into the blender. Make sure you use a food processor that has a metal blade, or you can even use a large measuring cup on an immersion blender. Blend the ingredients for at least 2 minutes, or until they form a fine puree.
25. Berry Vanilla Sensation
This berry-infused smoothie packs up the goodness of vanilla with a tangy and refreshing taste. It also contains only 192 calories, 2.5 grams of fiber, a whopping 7 grams of protein, and only 35 grams of sugar.
- 8 oz. low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup pineapple juice (unsweetened)
- Half cup frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- Half cup frozen raspberries (unsweetened)
Toss in the berries and pineapple juice into the blender and blend for 15 seconds. Then, toss in the vanilla yogurt and blend for another 10 seconds, until the ingredients are smooth. This recipe will create two servings.